The world may think you are only one person--But to one person, you may be their world.
The Online Magazine
for Certified Nursing Assistants
Patient Care Technician Resources
CNA Classes in Indiana
If you desire to become a professional healthcare provider, you may want to consider taking advantage of Certified Nursing Assistant training in Indiana. The first step is to locate an accredited training provider in the state, take the course and pass along with taking the state exam and getting a passing score. Below is the Prerequisites and state requirements to become a CNA in the state.
The Certified Nursing Assistant Classes in Indiana Prerequisites:
- Negative TB test with past 6 months
Indiana state CNA Requirements:
- Students must attend and complete an accredited certified nursing assistant training in Indiana
- Complete a minimum of 75 Hours classroom instruction and a minimum of 100 hours of clinical instruction
- Must Pass both written and clinical exam to gain certification. Once you begin, these courses will prepare you for the things you’ll expect to see out on the job.
Once a student has met the state requirements then they can apply for employment as a professional caregiver in Indiana.
The nursing assistant exam can be taken up to 3 times. If the student fails after 3 times, they must retake the training.
Indiana Certification Transfer:
- May Apply to take the state exam without additional training
- Must pass a competency examination
- Must pass Manual skills evaluation
Indiana Nurse Aide Registry
Individuals must prove that they the certified nursing assistant has worked in a for pay setting for at least 8 hours during the past 24 months to stay active on the registry.
Choose your Area, Find top rated CNA Schools. Locate the CNA courses in Indiana that Work for You!