The world may think you are only one person--But to one person, you may be their world.
4CNAs The Online Magazine
for Certified Nursing Assistants
Colorado Certified Nursing Assistant Training
The Board of Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in Colorado approves the Certified Nursing Assistant program in the entire state. Colorado states that prospective certified nursing assistants must have at least 80 hours of training.
- Minimum of 75 traing hours
- Minimum of 16 Clinical Hours
Will be required to pass a clinical competency evaluation. Such evaluation shall be in a written or oral form and shall include the following areas:
- Recognition of mental health and social services needs;
- Basic restorative services;
- Resident or patient rights.
Training in CNA in the state of Colorado mandates
- one has a current background check,
- Two passport size photos,
- a negative Tuberculosis Test which must have been done within the last 6 months.
- Interested candidates must also show proof of immunization
- GED or high school diploma is also mandatory
Schools listed here currently offer CNA training In Colorado. You will need to contact the school directly for more information about their CNA training programs. To add a school to our directory or to report a school that no longer offers CNA training, please Contact Us
Copyright © 2013
All rights reserved Unauthorized Duplication/Distribution of material prohibited Disclaimer: The information provided herein has been researched and is offered with good intent; however, it should not be relied upon as legal, business, or medical advice; and, while working hard to ensure accuracy, I do not provide any warranty regarding the reliability of the content.
Colorado CNA Classes Listed By County