The world may think you are only one person--But to one person, you may be their world.
4CNAs The Online Magazine
for Certified Nursing Assistants
A CNA in Jasper Georgia needs to be skilled in a variety of things to accommodate the needs of any patient.
With CNA training in Jasper students will learn
- Vital signs: temperatures, pulse, respiration, and blood pressure
- Escort patients to operating and examining rooms
- Assist with some procedures,
- Report any change to the nursing or medical staff
- Assist with basic nursing skills
Graduates of a nurse aide training program may find employment in hospitals, nursing care facilities, home health care services, and community care.
Grandview Health Care Center
618 Gennett Drive,
Jasper, GA 30143
Phone: (706) 692-6323
Heritage Healthcare of Jasper
P.O. Box 490,
Jasper, Georgia 30143
Phone: (706) 253-2441
Pickens County Georgia CNA Training