There are over 400 CNA job positions in the state of Maryland. Whether you are a new certified nursing assistant or a veteran in this field, there is a position out there for everyone.
Below we have listed some of the top companies are currently hiring certified nursing assistants in Maryland. Like any job you should weight the pros and cons of each company. Ask questions and find out from other employees their experience with the company.
Golden Living Centers
Currently Golden Living Centers has over 50 CNA jobs located throughout the state of Maryland. At Golden Living Centers, they rely on and trust their CNAs to perform direct patient care and create a compassionate environment. They are looking for the right applicants for these positions that will be dedicated, compassionate and a team player. Ideal certified nursing assistants candidates for the should also meet the following qualifications:
- Applicants must be a Certified Nursing Aide (CNA) in good standing with the state of Maryland, or must within four (4) months of employment successfully complete state-required training and a competency evaluation program. Must maintain a current certification in the state throughout employment
- Must achieve 12 hours of in service education annually as required by federal regulations (as well as meet state requirements, if exceeds federal)
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
Home Instead Senior Care
They are currently searching for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of their team and to join their mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout the community. They presently have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. No previous experience is necessary. Home Instead Senior Care does provide skills training.
CAREGivers Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
Requirements to be a Home Instead CAREGiver are:
- Having the ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Be able to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- CAREGivers must possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
This company is currently hiring CNAs and Patient Care Techs throughout Maryland. They are a faith-based, not-for-profit organization of professionals that are dedicated to providing excellent wellness, disease management and healthcare services. Before you even consider applying for a position at Adventist HealthCare they do not hire applicants for employment who either state that they are nicotine users or who test positive for nicotine use.
Qualifications for a CNA Job at Adventist HealthCare
- Applicants must maintain current Certified Nursing Assistant certification through the Board of Nursing for Maryland and/or the District of Columbia.
- CNAs with a year or more of experience after certification are preferred, but will they will consider newly certified CNAs/CMTs.
- A Score of 80% or more on the CNA Skills Assessment Test and individuals must have the ability to pass skills lab testing.
- The ability to speak, read and write English.
Positions currently available for CNAs and Patient Care Techs at Adventist Healthcare.
Currently hiring more then 30 CNA positions throughout Maryland. If you want to work in a community where PEOPLE, PASSION and PURPOSE actually mean something...this is the place for you!!!
They offer competitive wages, meaningful benefits, a peaceful and friendly environment, work/life balance and above all, respect. They are currently looking for Certified Geriatric Nursing Assistants (GNA) to join their community.
Qualifications For CNA Jobs at Integrace
The GNA should possess current and valid licensure through the Maryland Board of Nursing.
Experience in a similar position or environment is preferred, but most important is a heartfelt and sincere passion for improving the lives of our residents.
These are just a few of the available certified nursing assistant jobs within the state. To view the full list of more then four hundred CNA vacant jobs in Maryland visit us online at 4CNAs Jobs