The world may think you are only one person--But to one person, you may be their world.
The Online Magazine
for Certified Nursing Assistants
Patient Care Technician Resources
Oregon Certified Medication Aide Training
In order for individuals to become a Certified Medication Aide (CMA) in the State of Oregon, they are required to:
- Possess a up to date, unencumbered Oregon Certified Nursing Assistant certification,
- Complete an OSBN-approved medication aide training class,
- Complete a national criminal background check.
- Pass the OSBN-approved Medication Aide Competency Examination.
The mandatory set of courses for medication aides will include subjects associated to medication administration. Oregon CMA training courses are available in several areas and are listed below.
Individuals must meet certain eligibility requirements to Apply for Medication Aide Initial Certification and Testing. You are eligible to take the OSBN-approved Medication Aide Competency Examination if you:
- hold current, unencumbered Oregon Certified Nursing Assistant certification;
- within one year of having successfully completed an OSBN-approved medication aide training course;
- apply for the exam and pay the appropriate fees;
- have documented a total of six months (either six months fulltime or equivalent part-time hours totaling nine months) paid experience as a nursing assistant.
The applicant who passes this test is a Certified Medication Aide (CMA) in Oregon and has his/her name placed on the CNA registry as a CMA.
Moore Nurse Consulting
Rebecca Moore, RN
14948 NW Farmstead Ct
Beaverton, OR 97006
VanPelt Healthcare Workshops and Tutoring
21225 SW Tualatin Valley Hwy
Beaverton, OR 97003
Pacific Healthcare Training
Joan Eberling RN
Central Point, OR 97502
Knight's Training Services
Stephen Knight RN
1509 E Washington
Cottage Grove, OR 97424
Hau Vung En RN
4560 SE International Way Ste 100
Milwaukie, OR 97222
Caregiver Training Institute LLC
Julie Bucher RN
12790 SE Stark St. Suite 100
Portland, OR 97233
Pinnacle Healthcare Inc
Amy Abraham RN
1077 Gateway Loop Ste A
Springfield, OR 97477
Prestige Care Inc
Sherril Longmuir RN
7700 NE Parkway Drive Suite 300
Vancouver, WA 98682